Welcome to my blog. My passion is living active, living healthy, living happy.

Exercise alone will NOT get you the body that you want.
My mission:
To be the best Lean Body Coach. Using Nutrition Coaching and Behavior Change Programs I will transform the lives of my clients and build a more rewarding life for them.

If you have a question about nutrition, diet, fitness, motivation, or anything else, leave a comment or leave it on my facebook page.


Now offering FREE consultations. Call to book yours, no pressure to sign up, simply let me show you how I can help you achieve your health and fitness goals. FREE!!!


Sunday, May 1, 2011

MINDFUL EATING

 

We all have busy lives, but did you know that eating more slowly and mindfully can actually reduce the amount of food you consume at each meal? That’s one reason why so many nutrition experts recommend savoring every bite you take! To remember to appreciate your meals and to heighten the dining experience, keep these words in mind:

“ Drink your tea slowly and reverently, as if it is the axis on which the world revolves— slowly, evenly, without rushing toward the future. Live the actual moment. Only this moment is life.”
Thich Nhat Hanh, meditation teacher

Enjoy your food, sit down as a family to eat and turn the tube off. That's my tip for the week.


Until next time,
Live Active........Live Healthy..........Live Happy


Charis


Follow Me on Pinterest