Welcome to my blog. My passion is living active, living healthy, living happy.

Exercise alone will NOT get you the body that you want.
My mission:
To be the best Lean Body Coach. Using Nutrition Coaching and Behavior Change Programs I will transform the lives of my clients and build a more rewarding life for them.

If you have a question about nutrition, diet, fitness, motivation, or anything else, leave a comment or leave it on my facebook page.


Now offering FREE consultations. Call to book yours, no pressure to sign up, simply let me show you how I can help you achieve your health and fitness goals. FREE!!!


Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Showing Gratitude

This week I wanted to shift the challenges from food and exercise to Challenge the mind. And I got my inspiration for this challenge from watching Goldie Hawn on the Dr.Oz show last week.


Here is a link:
Dr.Oz Link

I encourage you to watch the whole show. She is such an amazing women and her inner beauty radiates through. On this show she talks about her a new book that she has written 10 Mindful Minutes, she reveals her 3 Golden Rules and she tells her secret to staying young. And Dr.Oz and her talk about the brain and the scientific reasons for why we need to be mindful.

So this weeks FUN Challenge is write down 1 thing per day that you are grateful for. Then say it out-loud All throughout the day. Tell as many people what you are grateful for. The more gratitude you show the more you will have a pleasant day.

And if you would like you can share with everyone on my FIT2U facebook Wall to add more gratitude into your life.



I would like to create a positive place where you can go for online support from all of the people on my page.

So watch Goldie Hawn's video, go to my Facebook page and lastly ask yourself:

"What are you Grateful For?"




Until next time,

Live Active........Live Healthy..........Live Happy


ps. I foresee a really positive week coming up......
Follow Me on Pinterest