Welcome to my blog. My passion is living active, living healthy, living happy.

Exercise alone will NOT get you the body that you want.
My mission:
To be the best Lean Body Coach. Using Nutrition Coaching and Behavior Change Programs I will transform the lives of my clients and build a more rewarding life for them.

If you have a question about nutrition, diet, fitness, motivation, or anything else, leave a comment or leave it on my facebook page.


Now offering FREE consultations. Call to book yours, no pressure to sign up, simply let me show you how I can help you achieve your health and fitness goals. FREE!!!


Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I LOVE Push-Ups

Push-ups are a great exercise that you can do anywhere.....and they get easier as you get stronger.

They work your chest, triceps, your core......virtually every muscle in your body is acting as stabilizers and it get your heart rate up. I Love them!!

Now Here's your Fun Weekly Challenge:
Do 10 Push-ups per day. It doesn't matter when, as soon as you get up, before breakfast, lunch, dinner, while watching TV......just do 10. Also try to do them all from your toes. Can only do 1 from your toes, that's fine, do the rest from your knees and tomorrow try for 2 from your toes...working your way up to 10.

Here's a picture from a client who could barely do one when she first started with me only 4 weeks ago. Look at her now, look how deep she is going....now she is doing 10 push-ups from her toes no problem......I'm going to start having to make it 20 for her ;)


Until next time,

Live Active........Live Healthy..........Live Happy
Follow Me on Pinterest