Welcome to my blog. My passion is living active, living healthy, living happy.

Exercise alone will NOT get you the body that you want.
My mission:
To be the best Lean Body Coach. Using Nutrition Coaching and Behavior Change Programs I will transform the lives of my clients and build a more rewarding life for them.

If you have a question about nutrition, diet, fitness, motivation, or anything else, leave a comment or leave it on my facebook page.


Now offering FREE consultations. Call to book yours, no pressure to sign up, simply let me show you how I can help you achieve your health and fitness goals. FREE!!!


Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Every ONE Is Beautiful

I was watching an episode of the doctors TV on my PVR over the weekend and this one clip is what inspired me to make it this weeks FUN Challenge.

Watch what I watched here:
The Doctors "Beauty"

But this isn't just geared toward Women, I would like men to not feel left out.......

Hence, Every ONE is Beautiful!!

Everyday this week I would like you to say out loud to yourself while you look in a mirror: "I am beautiful, I love my __________________." This can be anything that you love about your body: physical, spirit, emotional, or inner things, etc........

And if you would like to share with the rest of us, feel free to post it up on the Facebook Wall

This is great to build confidence, self-esteem and to love your body for how God made it. Trust me, we could ALL gain these. Even models, athletes, celebrities and the about 99.9% of the rest of us struggle with body image issues. Example: I used to dislike my button shaped nose so I would put a clothes hanger on it to try to get it straight.....I was 5 yrs or so. Now I see that my nose suits me.


Until next time,

Live Active........Live Healthy..........Live Happy
Follow Me on Pinterest