Welcome to my blog. My passion is living active, living healthy, living happy.

Exercise alone will NOT get you the body that you want.
My mission:
To be the best Lean Body Coach. Using Nutrition Coaching and Behavior Change Programs I will transform the lives of my clients and build a more rewarding life for them.

If you have a question about nutrition, diet, fitness, motivation, or anything else, leave a comment or leave it on my facebook page.


Now offering FREE consultations. Call to book yours, no pressure to sign up, simply let me show you how I can help you achieve your health and fitness goals. FREE!!!


Monday, April 9, 2012

Do this everyday to reap many benefits

A few years ago, I heard a women tell her story of how she overcame breast cancer. It is a long story and to not bore you, I will do the short version. After she was diagnosed and was told she only had less than 9 months to live, she thought, I might as well make the most of these 9 months. Every night for the next 9 months she watched every funny movie she could. And you can probably guess what happened to her right? Happy ending of course. Her cancer had disappeared without any treatment. Could it have been the many countless hours spent laughing that made her cancer free? 

Scientists at the University of Oxford in England found that a good laugh significantly raises pain tolerance by flooding the brain with endorphins-natural opioid that are produced in the central nervous system and can dull your aches and pains as effectively as a pill. 

Now I am not saying that laughing will make you cancer free, however I do believe as well as scientists now that laughing can make you pain free, stress free and since you are less stressed and painless perhaps this could help you lose some inches and pounds. Sounds good and easy and cheap to me! 

So here is your weekly challenge for the next week: Laugh daily, if not several times a day. Post up on my FIT2U Facebook page maybe a joke if you have one that you would like to share with everyone or maybe a picture or video that you think is funny for all of us to laugh our way pain and stress free this week, and hey maybe loose a few inches....BONUS!!! 




Until next time,

Live Active........Live Healthy..........Live Happy
Follow Me on Pinterest