Welcome to my blog. My passion is living active, living healthy, living happy.

Exercise alone will NOT get you the body that you want.
My mission:
To be the best Lean Body Coach. Using Nutrition Coaching and Behavior Change Programs I will transform the lives of my clients and build a more rewarding life for them.

If you have a question about nutrition, diet, fitness, motivation, or anything else, leave a comment or leave it on my facebook page.


Now offering FREE consultations. Call to book yours, no pressure to sign up, simply let me show you how I can help you achieve your health and fitness goals. FREE!!!


Monday, May 28, 2012

Bikini Ready Abs

 


Get Sexy Abs for Summer


Wanna wear that 2 piece this summer? Try this move to get your waist line bikini ready. No sit-ups required! No equipment needed! Only about 1-2 minutes of your time.

Watch this tutorial video to get your bikini abs.



My Challenge for you is to do 100 twists each day. Can you handle this? This should only take you 1-2 minutes of your day. Who doesn't have a minute? If you do, make one cause I know you do! 


Each twist counts as 1. Example twist to the left that's 1, twist right that's 2.....go to 100.




Post up how many you did on my FACEBOOK PAGE
 

and
 

on this page you will get motivation and inspiration from others.
 

Cheer each other on or ask any question on this positive atmosphere page.


Until next time,

Live Active........Live Healthy..........Live Happy
Follow Me on Pinterest