Welcome to my blog. My passion is living active, living healthy, living happy.

Exercise alone will NOT get you the body that you want.
My mission:
To be the best Lean Body Coach. Using Nutrition Coaching and Behavior Change Programs I will transform the lives of my clients and build a more rewarding life for them.

If you have a question about nutrition, diet, fitness, motivation, or anything else, leave a comment or leave it on my facebook page.


Now offering FREE consultations. Call to book yours, no pressure to sign up, simply let me show you how I can help you achieve your health and fitness goals. FREE!!!


Monday, May 14, 2012

Try this to improve tone in your legs

Wall Sits




 Wall Sit to measure lower body strength. Time yourself.


·        Place your back flat against the wall and lower your body into a seated position with your knees bent at a 90degree angle
·        Do not place your hands on the wall or your legs---that’s cheating!
·        30seconds is average, 60 seconds is good, 90 seconds is excellent.





Post up your times on my FACEBOOK PAGE for motivation and inspiration from others on this page. 



Until next time,

Live Active........Live Healthy..........Live Happy

Follow Me on Pinterest