Welcome to my blog. My passion is living active, living healthy, living happy.

Exercise alone will NOT get you the body that you want.
My mission:
To be the best Lean Body Coach. Using Nutrition Coaching and Behavior Change Programs I will transform the lives of my clients and build a more rewarding life for them.

If you have a question about nutrition, diet, fitness, motivation, or anything else, leave a comment or leave it on my facebook page.


Now offering FREE consultations. Call to book yours, no pressure to sign up, simply let me show you how I can help you achieve your health and fitness goals. FREE!!!


Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Lose the Fat

It is a common fallacy that working out with weights will cause your fat to turn to muscle. 

Muscle and fat are two different kinds of tissue. When you do weight training, you will build up muscle, but that muscle will take the place of fat that you lose. When you first start a weight loss diet program, you may want to concentrate more on cardio exercise and using your body-weight exercises, along with your healthy eating. 
Your body is your gym! Use it! You can workout anywhere and anytime. All you have to do is get up and get moving. Do some push-ups, squats or pull-ups. 

Also, as you lose weight your muscles become more visible! 

Until next time,

Live Active........Live Healthy..........Live Happy





Follow Me on Pinterest