Welcome to my blog. My passion is living active, living healthy, living happy.

Exercise alone will NOT get you the body that you want.
My mission:
To be the best Lean Body Coach. Using Nutrition Coaching and Behavior Change Programs I will transform the lives of my clients and build a more rewarding life for them.

If you have a question about nutrition, diet, fitness, motivation, or anything else, leave a comment or leave it on my facebook page.


Now offering FREE consultations. Call to book yours, no pressure to sign up, simply let me show you how I can help you achieve your health and fitness goals. FREE!!!


Monday, March 12, 2012

Morning Rituals

Exercising in the morning is a great way to start the day. Too busy to workout in the am, or is it just cause you want to sleep in that extra half hour.

Problem solved.......

Why not do it while you are getting ready? Multitasking!! Even men can do this...HAHA!!

So here is your Weekly FUN Challenge:

 While you are brushing your teeth, which is about 2-3 minutes right? You could balance or squat on one leg for 10, then switch, then do 10 squats and repeat until you are finished brushing your teeth! Easy enough, right!!

But will you remember?? Here is what I am doing so that I do not forget.

Write yourself a post-it note on your bathroom mirror so you will remember.

No EXCUSES!! This challenge is EASY!! Unless that is that you don't brush your teeth?

Until next time,

Live Active........Live Healthy..........Live Happy

Follow Me on Pinterest