Welcome to my blog. My passion is living active, living healthy, living happy.

Exercise alone will NOT get you the body that you want.
My mission:
To be the best Lean Body Coach. Using Nutrition Coaching and Behavior Change Programs I will transform the lives of my clients and build a more rewarding life for them.

If you have a question about nutrition, diet, fitness, motivation, or anything else, leave a comment or leave it on my facebook page.


Now offering FREE consultations. Call to book yours, no pressure to sign up, simply let me show you how I can help you achieve your health and fitness goals. FREE!!!


Monday, March 5, 2012

Set your Own Goal

For this week's FUN Challenge I really want you to challenge yourself. Set one goal for yourself and just focus on that ONE goal.

Is could be that you late night snack and you want to cut that crap out. Or for one week you will not have that extra sugar in your coffee or tea. Or maybe you want to try the older FUN Challenges.

Whatever your goal, pick one, and stick to it for the next 7 days.

Remember you are not alone on this challenge, use the inspiring people on FIT2U Facebook Page to help you when you want to give in or maybe you can inspire someone else who is struggling.

My challenge for myself this week is get up a little earlier each morning to get in my workouts. I love how I feel after a morning workout so I should try doing them more often. (Usually I workout in the afternoon as I have most of my clients booked in the mornings. But this week I am going to wake up earlier to get my workout in, in the AM.)

What is your ONE goal that you want to Challenge yourself this week?

Until next time,

Live Active........Live Healthy..........Live Happy
Follow Me on Pinterest